- Water color paper smooched with purple and green shimmer sprays on glass mat.
- Stamped leaves in plum and grass green.
- Stenciled wonky square with white modeling paste in one corner.
- Smeared surface with white glue and placed in lace then topped with more white glue.
- Added white gouache on finger to lace and stencil area.
- Used white Text Vellum slightly larger and colored edges with lilac marker.
- Trimmed down to create mat layer.
- Used strips of lilac to weave edge for sentiment.
- Printed sentiment on white Text Vellum and trimmed then embossed edges.
- Mounted on heavy cs that only covered center to embossing lines then attached to piece.
- Mounted all on white cs base
- Added punched butterflies out of pearl paper in purple.
Challenges I am sharing with
Double Trouble: Layers + Lace I got 12
The Crafter’s Cafe: Lace/Pearls The lace was gathered so I cut off the edge so it would lay flat. Not sure the pearl paper for the butterflies counts for Pearls.