When I was playing with my gilding flakes, I used potato to lock the sticky of my label maker paper. From that experiment I decided to try skipping a few steps of the process. Which was having an entire surface sticky laying down the stencil and adding gilding flakes then remove stencil and brush on potato starch to remaining sticky. My new idea was to try adding the potato starch to the Pixie Spray that is on the stencil. Worked ok to get the gilding flakes rubbed on but it took so much potato starch that it went places I did not want. Once the piece was reveled the design was mostly lost. So to bring back the image I put the stencil back down and sprayed with orange shimmer spray. Maybe not the initial design concept but did turn out interesting. Added sentiment then mounted on white cs base.