On the day 5 of the Card Camp we used water colors to create bg. The concept was to use a die cut as a mask then add the color, remove the mask and then use that piece on another creation. These are tiny cards (3 1/2×4) and the sentiment was stamped in black ink once all was dry and adhered. The paper is scrapes of my Text Vellum which I did not even tape to work surface. Sprayed them to dripping wet, placed the die cut on the piece that is on the right in the photo and dropped in the water colors. Once dry lifted the die cut and ran it through Xyron then adhered to piece on the left then added splatters in the same water colors. Die cut for the card on the right was done the same as the bg just after the bases were complete and I knew I had two bases to complete.