Having limited to no experience in steampunk, I gave it a go (not even sure what it means). Started with leftover bg from playing with stencils and sprays. Added embossing folder with black ink on the raised portions. Made the letters backwards but I tried to cover those up. Next added arrow stencil with stencil paste in white, allowed to dry then placed the stencil back down and sponged a light gray on. Rubbed two edges of bg piece with black ink then dipped in silver embossing powder and heat set. Moved on to the elements. The doily was Silhouette cut then printed graphics on tissue paper and glued on. The leaves are a two stamp and die cut then crimped. Gears are Silhouette cut in white cs then heat set in silver, it only took two applications. The green tag was Silhouette cut in white cs then tissue paper glued on, that was dry embossed folder, placed in color burst and rubbed with black ink pad, dried between application. Screw heads on tag are black Enamel Accents dots with the edge of poky tool laid across before completely dry for screw head slot effect. Hello sentiment was Silhouette cut in white cs then glossy accents once glued in place.