Cleared my work surface

Little Red Wagon: Bells gone wild
Just Add Ink: Photo Inspiration

All of the papers were scrapes, and this is a large card, 7 x 4 1/2. The base is two pieces lapped in back from leftover cs from my Christmas card project. I made the sparkly corner piece from vellum coated with glue and glitter sprinkled on. I used the whole piece to cut out a mat layer for another sentiment, hence the squiggly edge used here. The kraft piece got dry embossed with burlap adhered to cs as an embossing folder. The toile pp actually was used as desk protector to color something else with gold pen so it has smears of gold all over it. Died cuts were experiments for other cards but fit the bill here. I did heat emboss the bell in silver on scrape paper specifically for this card so it would meet this challenge. It was fussy cut, punched a hole and tied on with silver thread to hand cut banner with sentiment stamped in black.

Tip: Sometimes if we think in double we can create cool effects. This snowflake frame was a corner element purchased from Silhouette Store. I copy/pasted one, then flipped the copy horizontally and vertically. When I slightly over-lapped them and welded they became the die cut above. Here is a jpg of my creation for you to play with.

9 thoughts on “Cleared my work surface”

  1. My eye was immediately drawn to the snowflake frame….awesome! Love your leftover pieces and that you created another WOW piece with them. Love the cute little bell!

    Liked by 1 person

  2. Hard to believe this beauty is made from scraps! Happy that you added the sweet little bell! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week. 🙂

    Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s