Stamp on the Embossing Folder

Never would have thought to do this till the Splitcoasterstampers did Illusion with Embossing.

Challenge added:
The Card Concept: Favorite for 2019

I started with white layering weight that was dry embossed with the daisy folder that was sponged with Ocean Mist then had the daffodils stamped in black all done on the side the daisy petals are depressed on. Once dry I trimmed down and splattered with black and white watercolor, then colored with Copics. The tag was stamped in black then colored and sponged. All was layered on Moonlite Fog with its edges sponged with Moonlite Fog then heat embossed in clear. Mounted on white cs base.

This next one is the same process, but sponged Kraft on folder then stamped daffodils in black and dry embossed. Then swiped entire sheet with Dark Sage ink pad. Layered on Dark Sage cs that was sponged through stencil with Dark Chocolate. Tag was stamped in black.

Something that flies in Red

For Bugaboo Stamps: February Photo Inspiration

Inspiration photo is a red cardinal on a snow covered branch. I have had enough snow so decided to color with copics this dragon inspecting a ladybug (something red that flies, right). Layered coloring on Grass Green cs on copy paper colored on the edge with Wild Lilac. Added die cut tag stamped in black with sentiment that is layered on pp that has been dry embossed. This is for a dear friend who has not been well for quite some time. I am hoping a purple dragon makes her smile.


Once something creeps into my mind, I have a hard time letting go. The dragonfly has been one of those items. My internet searches for cut art that was free and would be easy be manipulated in my Silhouette was long. Finally found this guy. He was sitting on the nose of a mouse. I cleaned up the extra bits and got several sizes on the laser printer made. Colored the wings with some mica based watercolor pots I had purchased for a project years ago. Heat laminated Turquoise sea foil on the dragonflies and fussy cut them out. Stamped the foreground with pond scene but then glued the painted wings on top. Mounted slightly tilted with fun foam on white cs base.

Here is a jpeg for your use:

Name of Stamps

For Mod Squad: Name of stamps used

Started with printing wreath with laser printer, then sponged background in Slate ink and stencil. Stamped more foliage and sentiment in black and then foiled in silver. Layered behind circle cut in Chocolate Brown cs with leaves stamped in black with silver pen accents.

Gina K stamps of Frame & Flowers and You Are